from 2010 - 2020 Formerly known as
F O R M E R L Y
this website was last updated on october 17, 2021 (graphic interface UPDATED)
from 2010 - 2020 Formerly known as
F O R M E R L Y
Mount Washington Valley SPIRIT conducts paranormal investigations and research in and around Conway, New Hampshire
how does mount Washington valley spirit - scientific paranormal investigation, research, & interpretation team conduct an investigation
after we are contacted to open a case the following will occur:
1) The client will be given a questionnaire to fill out regarding their experiences
2) the client will be given and asked to keep an activity log
3) a member of the team will have a followup interview with the client
4) research about the history of the location will be conducted *
• this includes property and area history. this will be completed by research at the local library and speaking with historians when necessary. personal information will not be revealed.
5) if required an investigation will be scheduled
6) the client will be requested to sign a document giving permission for the team to do so
— day of the investigation —
a) upon arriving on site we will review the client’s activity log and follow up with any questions.
b) we will ask to be given a tour of the location and informed where we are allowed to go.
c) we will complete a preliminary investigation checking the location for excessive electromagnetic radiation and to take base readings, note any atmospheric anomalies such as excessive temperature, humidity, or air pressure.
D) we will then try and reproduce any of the reported situations that were perceived to be paranormal to eliminate anything that isn’t paranormal and can be easily explained.
e) we will then conduct a full investigation using standard investigation procedures
- Post investigation —
a) after completing our investigation in the following days the team will review evidence and each member will individually complete an investigation report that will be given to the director of MWV Spirit. the evidence will be reviewed by multiple team members to ensure nothing is missed.
B) If necessary the director or a representative will reach out to and speak with scientists where necessary to confirm or explain certain aspects of our findings. no client personal information will be given to the scientists. Any information obtained will be used towards the case.
c) After reviewing the investigation reports the director will follow up where necessary with the team members and discuss the results with them for any further input.
d) The director or their representative will contact the client to schedule a followup meeting.
e) the director and a member or two from the team will have a followup meeting with the client to give them a report on our findings in the case, educate them on what we found and the cause if applicable, and suggestions on next steps pertaining to their individual case.
1) we do not incorporate religious beliefs or practices in our investigations. we suggest that you contact leadership of the church associated with your beliefs for consultation if that is an avenue that you wish to pursue regarding your case. Our investigations are as scientific as a paranormal investigation can be and although different members of the team may believe in religious constructs those beliefs will not be pursued during our investigations. when we need to pursue avenues of paranormal science beyond general accepted science we do so as scientifically as possible within our ability to do so and leave matters of faith to the client’s religious institution.
2) We do not have any mediums in our group. If you wish to attempt contact with people that have passed away we suggest searching out someone from that field.
3) we may bring someone who has clair abilities to the investigation to possibly help us focus our investigation. we use their abilities as another tool when investigating, but their guidance to us is not taken as indisputable evidence and is just one of many aspects to our investigation.
4) We ask that family pets be offsite if possible, however if the animals must stay onsite we ask that they be kept secured in a room that we wouldn’t be investigating for our safety
and so evidence contamination is minimized. while investigating we try to minimize the amount
of non team members in the house. we understand a property owner of family member may
want to stay on site for security reasons, we just ask that they don’t interject
into the investigation unless asked to do so by a member of the team.
PARANORMAL, PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS, PARANORMAL RESEARCH, GHOST HUNTING, GHOST HUNTERS, GHOSTS, SPIRITS, CONWAY, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CONWAY NH, SPOOKY GHOSTS, MOUNT WASHINGTON VALLEY SPIRIT SCIENTIFIC PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION RESEARCH AND INTERPRETATION TEAM, MWV SPIRIT, MWV SPIRIT TEAM, GHOST HUNTING TEAM, GHOST HUNTERS TEAM, EVP, EVPS, WRAITH, PARAPSYCHOLOGY, THOUGHTFORM, THOUGHT FORM, POLTERGEIST, ANGEL, DEMON, HEAVEN, HELL, GOD, VORTEX, LAY LINE, EMF, ELECTRO MAGNETIC FREQUENCY, INFRARED CAMERA,
© 2010-2021 : mount Washington valley spirit - scientific paranormal investigation, research, & interpretation team - All rights reserved