Carroll County NH
Carroll County NH
After we are contacted to open a case the following will occur:
1) The client will be given a questionnaire to fill out regarding their experiences.
2) The client will be given and asked to keep an activity log.
3) A member of the team will have a followup a deeply thorough interview with the client.
4) Research about the history of the location will be conducted. *
* This includes property and area history. this will be completed by research at the local library and speaking with historians when necessary. personal information will not be revealed. We limit our historical investigation to the client’s wishes.
5) If required an investigation will be scheduled.
6) The client will be requested to sign a document giving permission for the team to do so.
— 2 days Before And The Day Before The Investigation —
A) A member of the team will review space weather (solar activity) reports to allow the team to be prepared for any increased electromagnetic radiation. Strong solar activity can further increase the electrical charge of the ionosphere. This can lead to increased ionospheric radio wave propagation which will elevate the amount of radio interference experienced by our investigation equipment. We also review meteorological weather reports to ensure that there won’t be overly strong storms or Schumann Resonances during the investigation which can cause both audible and electronic interference.
— Day Of The Investigation —
A) A team member will once again review space and meteorological weather reports
b) Upon arriving on site we will review the client’s activity log and follow up with any questions based upon the first interview, information found during research, and the log.
C) We will ask to be given a tour of the location and informed where we are allowed to go.
D) We will complete a preliminary investigation checking the location for excessive electromagnetic radiation and to take base readings, as well as to note any atmospheric anomalies such as excessive temperature, humidity, or air pressure.
E) We will then try and reproduce any of the reported situations that were perceived to be paranormal to eliminate anything that isn’t paranormal and can be easily explained, allowing us to focus our time during the investigation on unexplained situations.
F) We will then conduct a full investigation using our standard investigation procedures. Information regarding The technology that we use may found by clicking here. We keep written logs and notes during the investigation as well as audibly tag recognizable noises in order to allow us to ensure that man made or natural noises are not mistaken for paranormal evidence. If there is possible paranormal activity we investigate it using multiple avenues in order to ensure the most through investigation of the situation occurs.
- Post Investigation —
a) After completing our investigation in the following days the team will review evidence and each member will individually complete an investigation report that will be given to the director of MWV Spirit. each piece of evidence will be reviewed by multiple team members to ensure that nothing is missed and that there aren’t any false positives.
B) If necessary the director or a representative will reach out to and speak with scientists where necessary to confirm or explain certain aspects of our findings. No client personal information will be given to the scientists. Any information obtained is confidential between MWV SPIRIT and the client.
c) After reviewing the investigation reports the director will follow up where necessary with the team members and discuss the results with them for any further input.
d) The Director or their representative will contact the client to either schedule another investigation or to schedule a meeting with the client to present them our case findings.
e) If another onsite investigation isn’t necessary the Director and a member or two from the team will have a followup meeting with the client to give them a report on our findings in the case, educate them on what we found and the cause if applicable, and suggestions on next steps pertaining to their individual case.
1) We do not incorporate religious beliefs or practices in our investigations. We suggest that you contact leadership of the church associated with your beliefs for consultation if that is an avenue that you wish to pursue regarding your case. Our investigations are as scientific as a paranormal investigation can be and although different members of the team may believe in religious constructs those beliefs will not be pursued during our investigations. When we need to pursue avenues of paranormal science beyond general accepted science we do so as scientifically as possible within our ability to do so and leave matters of faith to the client’s religious institution where there are people qualified to handle those matters.
2) We do not have any spiritual mediums in our group. If you wish to attempt contact with people that have passed away beyond our standard Direct/Electronic Voice Phenomenon (DVP and EVP) attempts we suggest searching out someone qualified from that field.
3) We may bring someone who has clair abilities to the investigation to possibly help us focus our investigation. we use their abilities as another tool when investigating, but their guidance to us is not taken as indisputable evidence and is just one of many aspects to our thorough science based investigation.
4) We ask that family pets be offsite if possible, however if the animals must stay onsite we ask that they be kept secured in a room that we wouldn’t be investigating for our safety and so evidence contamination is minimized. While investigating we try to minimize the amount of non team members in the house. We understand a property owner of family member may want to stay on site for security reasons, we just ask that they don’t interject into the investigation unless asked to do so by a member of the team.
paranormal investigators, paranormal investigator, North Conway, New Hampshire, North Conway NH, MWV Spirit, Mount Washington Valley Spirit, ghost hunters, ghost hunter, ghost hunting