Carroll County NH
Carroll County NH
paranormal science is in a constant state of development.
Paranormal investigators are constantly experimenting with methodology and technology in order to advance the field. Those of us in the field of study that have spent many years researching and investigating have seen many things that can not be explained away with currently accepted mainstream science, therefore we turn to paranormal science to explore our theories and put them into practice during our investigations and research.
When a group says that they conduct an investigation scientifically they mean they conduct it as scientifically as possible. This means that they use general science as a major portion of their investigation and accepted paranormal science secondarily. It means that they conduct investigations neutrally and don’t go in trying to prove everything is paranormal as you may have seen on many of the television shows. They use all of the knowledge and tools available to them and conduct an investigation as scientifically as possible under the circumstances.
Paranormal science is something that countless people have helped develop and experiment with over many decades in order to help the field progress.
What are some examples of paranormal science?
1) Electromagnetic radiation (including the weather) affecting conditions for paranormal activity to occur and the use of devices that measure levels of electromagnetic radiation to help detect and communicate with paranormal entities. It is believed that entities are able to interact more freely when electromagnetic radiation is increased in the area, or the presence of the entities are able to cause an increase in electromagnetic activity.
2) It is believed that various types of stones help increase the likelihood of paranormal activity. Some stones contain a higher level of concentrated nitrogen and it is believed that these stones are able to absorb and radiate electromagnetic energy over a long period of time. This energy includes the electromagnetic energy that is expelled by our bodies. A few examples of the types of stones are limestone & quartz. This is known as the stone tape theory. To read more about this visit our blog post regarding this topic which can be found by clicking here.
3) It is believed that people with very strong emotions can cause situations that are perceived as paranormal or provide energy for paranormal entities to become more active. Our body’s nervous system is basically a large antenna and picks up energy as such. If someone is highly emotional and expends a lot of energy it can be picked up by their own bodies, or others around them, as a paranormal energy and you can start matrixing it into visions, dreams, smells, etc. Pareidolia (matrixing) is your body trying to make sense out of disorder. An example would be is if you stare at static on a tv long enough your brain will start to see patterns in the static. This is a form of matrixing. Sometimes the energy is so strong that it seems to take a life of its own and paranormal activity begins to happen. This is what is known as a thoughtform. it is also theorized that strong emotions can also give spirits or ghosts the energy that they need to be more active.
4) Quantum entanglement is something that you don’t hear about often but it can play a role in perceived paranormal activity. An example of quantum entanglement is when a mother subconsciously knows that something is wrong with their child even if the child is on the other side of town. When these ties between people are misunderstood or gain strength to the point where others start to sense something is different it can be perceived as paranormal activity or it can provide the energy needed for a paranormal entity to be more active. Another form of quantum entanglement is also suspected in the properties of limestone and quartz which results in their believed ability to act as a tape recorder to the energies of the past.
5) It is believed that people can use their own positive energy and intent unilaterally or combine it with the energy of others to be used as a tool to push away negative or unwanted energy in their house or to improve the energy in an object. There is a medical field known as reiki where practitioners use their own energy to help heal people. Reiki is now available at many major hospitals across the country as an alternate method of medical treatment.
We dive deeper into various topics about paranormal science and parapsychology in our ongoing online blog in which a new article is released every Monday and Thursday. It can be found by clicking on the blog icon in the navigational menu of this webpage.
paranormal investigators, paranormal investigator, North Conway, New Hampshire, North Conway NH, MWV Spirit, Mount Washington Valley Spirit, ghost hunters, ghost hunter, ghost hunting